BENEFITS OF A DIRECT PRIMARY CARE PARTNERSHIP
Your organization can:
- Reduce costs while increasing the effectiveness and convenience of your employee’s healthcare
- Choose a less expensive health plan such as a higher deductible plan, a partially-funded ERISA plan, or a medical cost-sharing plan to combine with Initial Point Assured services
- Promote a healthy lifestyle and wellness by encouraging employees and families to obtain routine health services
- Decrease expenses of specialty medical services through proactive use of primary care
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention with comprehensive, personalized primary care at an affordable price
- Increase productivity and effectiveness in the workplace though healthier, more satisfied employees
- Comply with the Affordable Care Act
Your company also receives wellness support programs and tools to communicate this new benefit to your staff.
Benefits for Membership Organizations
If you belong to an industry, professional or civic organization, it may also become an Initial Point partner and offer direct primary care services as a benefit of membership.
A better solution to healthcare